One third of all food produced is wasted. We’re on a mission to change that! Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafés, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through the app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet! Too Good To Go is scaling fast across Europe (we’re in 7 countries already) with over 3.3m meals saved to date. That’s over 6000 tonnes of CO2 emissions saved. We have big, big plans and we want you to be a part of them! We’re building our team and looking for hardworking, hungry and passionate people to come and join our Waste Warrior tribe in Berlin.
- Setting up and expanding sales and partnerships with chains and independent stores
- Building and developing the sales team: training, coaching and pushing for peak performance
- Mapping the market and developing sales strategies
- Taking over the responsibility for reaching our sales targets
- Identifying new regions for the expansion of Too Good To Go
- You're working closely with all departments - national and international - to fight food waste
- You're representing our mission and turn city after city into a "Too Good To Go - city"
- You're a proactive team player who's highly motivated in fighting food waste with the tendency to keep trying when things get tough
- Strong sales experience and experience in leading sales teams (including remote teams)
- Great leadership skills - you know how to motivate and get results
- Hunger and drive to smash targets
- A good network within the food industry/restaurant industry is a real bonus
- Fluent in German and English
- The possibility to be part of a fast growing and international operating start-up
- The rare opportunity to really make a difference - one meal at a time!
- A high level of responsibility from day one
- Central location in Berlin
- Working with a smart, fun team of highly passionate and dedicated people who love food and hate waste
Are you interested?
You can apply in German or in English. A perfect use of German is mandatory for this position.
We're looking forward to getting to know you!
Deadline for applying is 7 May 2018