Robo Wunderkind is an award-winning robot that is changing the way we learn about technology. It is designed for kids starting from 5 years old to provide the easiest way to learn coding and basics of robotics. Electronic components are safely embedded into blocks with a smart connection system. With Robo Wunderkind you can start building and programming robots right away. We are making technology accessible to everyone.
People love what we are doing: in October 2015 we did Kickstarter and raised $250k in preorders within 5 weeks from people in 58 different countries.
Our further achievements:
- finalist TechCrunch SF Startup Battlefield 2015
- Robot of the Year 2014 Award from the robotics company Festo
- Startup of the Year 2015 in Austria (trend@venture award) and Startup of the Year 2015 in Vienna
- finalist Pioneers Challenge 2014
As Marketing Manager, you will be the driving force behind our overall marketing strategy.
- Be the Company’s growth engine, working directly with the founders to plan, implement and drive cost effective solutions to drive measurable and scalable user growth
- Identify, test and optimize several customer acquisition channels (SEO, PPC, affiliate, social etc.) that can deliver scalable growth
- Develop and execute a vision for brand and community development
- Manage and continue to build a team to execute against this strategy
- Highly successful track record of delivering integrated marketing campaigns and creative campaign development (on- and offline)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), additional languages are a plus
- And last but not least: a REAL entrepreneurial spirit: we are looking for energetic, ambitious, innovative, committed, driven, hardworking and thriving to deliver high performance person to join our amazing team.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.