ProGlove is a smart glove that enhances the most important tool of professionals: their hands. Enabling manufacturing and logistics staff to work faster, safer and easier.
We are an industrial wearable company founded in 2014 looking for future colleagues with the rare mix of drive, intelligence and madness.
Join us! Be a part of ProGlove and responsible for the next industrial revolution!
You are an entrepreneur who loves technologies and has a hunger to do everything that is essential to grow a successful US company from scratch. To execute the US market entry you will be working with one of ProGlove’s founders. You are very persistent, reliable and have prior US experience to establish a long term succesful US branch. We offer: a learning environment - you will learn how to build a successful venture backed firm on the job.
You will be working independently on the following
- Create “ProGlove US” with one of the founders and a Senior Sales Manager
- Work and research everything that requires an entity execution: strategy & operations
- Intensive work with a founder to prepare the US expansion & extensive travel between US and Germany
- Onboarding with the ProGlove team in Germany: develop an understanding for ProGlove’s culture, mindset and processes
Degree, work experience or equivalent skill set that touches some of these fields:
- Business Development and hands-on experience in a fast growing environment
- You have the drive to build a company from scratch
- Familiarity with US business culture
- University degree or similar in Business and or Enineering
- English native speaker level, German skills a nice to have
Skip writing cover letters. Send us a short summary of your past accomplishments. Tell us about your most passionate personal project: firstname.lastname@example.org.