ProGlove is a smart glove that enhances the most important tool of professionals: their hands. Enabling manufacturing and logistics staff to work faster, safer and easier.
We are an industrial wearable company founded in 2014 looking for future colleagues with the rare mix of drive, intelligence and madness.
Join us! Be a part of ProGlove and responsible for the next industrial revolution!
We are looking for a PR Manager (m/f) as part of our creative communications team who works independently, loves public relations and enjoys social media brand marketing - someone who is passionate about making new contacts and writing about experiences.
You will be working independently on the following:
- Public relations - create creative content (compose and coordinate articles in German and in English) and coordinate videos and photos accordingly
- Source and work with Europes biggest press and media (focus on the DACH region, France and the UK) to create most innovative visual material
- Raise awareness and strenghten customer communications with joint PR
- Create and maintain social media appearance
Degree, work experience or equivalent skill set that touches some of these fields:
- Creativity: enjoy writing user stories, press releases; reference on previous work
- Confident and structured approach to things, keen to establish new contacts
- Degree in marketing / journalism / event management or similar major beneficial
- German native speaker level, business fluent in English, French and or Spanish would be a nice to have
Skip writing cover letters. Send us a short summary of your past accomplishments. Tell us about your most passionate personal project: email@example.com.